audioXpress has been serving up the best in DIY, electronics and Innovations in audio since 2001! audioXpress also combines editorial from Audio Electronics, Multimedia Manufacturer, Speaker Builder, Glass Audio and other The Audio Amateur titles, published since 1970. With an increased focus on audio product development and design, acoustics, and electro-acoustics, audioXpress is expanding its coverage and content to better serve audio engineers and enthusiasts worldwide. Contributions from industry luminaries include:
- Vance Dickason, author of the Loudspeaker Design Cookbook, and engineering consultant for over 40 years
- Dr. Richard Honeycutt, acoustics consultant and entrepreneur with a PhD in electroacoustics
- Mike Klasco, president of Menlo Scientific and organizer of the Loudspeaker University seminars for speaker engineers
- Steve Tatarunis, currently a support engineer at Listen, and expert in product development and test engineering
- Ron Tipton, Testronic Development Laboratory (now TDL Technology), president and principal designer.
- Stuart Yaniger, designer and builder of audio equipment for nearly half a century, currently works as a technical director for a large industrial company.
- Jan Didden, a retired Netherlands Air Force and NATO engineer, Linear Audio bookzine editor (linearaudio.nl) and contributor for audioXpress since the 1970s.
Regular Contributors: Bill Christie, Dennis Colin, Joseph D’Appolito, Gary Galo, Chuck Hansen, Charlie Hughes, G. R. Koonce, Ward Maas, Miguel Marques, Nelson Pass, Bill Reeve, Ken Bird, Bruce Brown, Scott Dorsey, George Ntanavaras, and many many others
Become a member and gain instant access to design tips, product reviews, and industry insight.
Join today >>
If you would like to join the audioXpress mailing list and receive our weekly The Audio Voice newsletter, click here.