Voice Coil is the only Industry publication focused exclusively on loudspeakers, their design, constructions, and measurement. Combining the most current technologies, vendor profiles, product reviews, patent review and industry insight, Voice Coil connects professional audio engineers and OEMs from around the world.
Vance Dickason, Mike Klasco, James Croft, and other industry experts provide a comprehensive collection of reviews on the loudspeaker products you use every day: drivers, test and measurement software, cones, ferrofluid, piezoelectrics and more!
Strategic Media Marketing Inc.
Voice Coil Media Kit Request
MAGAZINE ADVERTISING (PRINT/DIGITAL)
Black and White Rates
|2 Page Spread||$2,015||$2,200||$2,440||$2,570|
Color Charges: 4-color process: add $450
Specify shape of 1/2 Pg upon booking. Vertical or horizontal available.
Cover Rates (Includes Color Charge)
All rates are Net.
2 Page Spread: Live: 15 1/4" x 9 3/4", Bleed: 16 1/4" x 10 3/4", Trim: 16" x 10 1/2"
Full Page: Live: 7 1/4" x 9 3/4", Bleed: 8 1/4" x 10 3/4", Trim: 8" x 10 1/2"
1/2 Pg Horizontal: 7 1/4" x 4 3/4"
1/2 Pg Vertical: 3 1/2" x 9 1/4"
1/4 Pg: 3 1/2" x 4 3/4"
1/8 Pg: 3 1/2" x 2 1/4"
All artwork should be submitted in a vector-based format, printer-ready, PDF. Advertisements posted in the digital edition may still exude subtle, unavoidable differences in apparent resolution from that of press-optimized files.
- 4-color ads should be in CMYK format
- Black and white ads should be in grayscale
- Fonts should be embedded
- Graphics need to be high resolution (300 DPI or higher)
|Banner Type||Size (pixels WxH)||Rate/Month|
|Scalable Header||984 x 162||$995|
|Leaderboard||728 x 90||$850|
|Large Rectangle||300 x 250||$650|
|Half Banner||300 x 100||$300|
|Button||125 x 125||$125|
|Lower Banner||728 x 90||$500|
- 96 dpi
- GIF, JPG, PNG
- RGB color
- Specify URL for linking advertisement
|2020 ADVERTISING CALENDAR||* Bonus Distribution|
|Issue||Shows & Fairs||Special Focus||Deadlines||Calendar|
|January||* NAMM SHOW||Headphones||Space Close||11/22/19|
|Integrated Systems Europe||Material Close||11/28/19|
|March||* Prolight+Sound||Space Close||01/23/20|
|May||High End Show Munich||Asia||Space Close||03/20/20|
|June||* InfoComm||Headphones Test||Space Close||04/23/20|
|* Midwest Audio Fest||and Measurement||Material Close||04/29/20|
|Coatings and treatments||Material Close||05/29/20|
|August||Voice coils||Space Close||06/22/20|
|ALMA Report||Material Close||06/29/20|
|September||* CEDIA Expo (w/Parts Express)||Space Close||07/22/20|
|* Loudspeaker Sourcing Show||Material Close||07/30/20|
|October||*AES International Convention||Digital Amps/DSP||Space Close||08/21/20|
|* RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest)||Material Close||08/28/20|
|November||Test Microphones||Space Close||09/23/20|
|December||* CES||Space Close||10/23/20|
Send artwork and billing inquiries to: Nathaniel Black
- Prepay available upon request. Confirm with SMM upon booking. 4% discount for 6 – 11 month contract. 8% discount for 12 months or more. Contract must be paid in full to qualify.
- New Advertisers: First ad prepaid, then Net 30 on approved credit.
- US Advertiser Credit Terms: Net 30
- Outside US Terms: Ads must be prepaid prior to space closing date.
- All payment must be made in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. Funds may be wired. Contact KCK Media’s Advertising Department.
SPECIAL BILLING CHARGES
- Digital ads are required. Corrections/changes to existing ads and manipulation of digital files will incur additional production charges and will be reflected on the invoice for that issue month.
- Production charges apply for the conversion of files from RGB into either CMYK for color ads or to grayscale for 2-Color and BW ads. (Note: Photos and graphics found on websites are usually in RGB mode and are often of poor quality for printing.)